QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

On The Farm quilt top

 
Here is On The Farm quilt top that I just finished.  The last border doesn't show up, but it is 9-patches that are 2 1/2" squares of the left-over fabric from the  barns.  It is very large (to me) ----72" x  92".  I think I will have Maynard (my hubby) quilt it with a meandering star or else sheep.  Have to see how it looks on the machine.
 
We are having chilly weather for us----cold front came through and left us in the 40's to 50's.  Wearing a sweater again today. The trees are budding and blooming and I saw some wood violets in our yard.  Someone said they saw some bluebonnets, too.  My wood violets came from my Grandmother's back yard in Iowa---many years ago, I transplanted them to my garden and when we moved to Texas, they came along.  I really like them.
 
Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

No comments: