Welcome to my blog!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Row by Row Quilt

This is a Row by Row that Debi and I did together, but each doing their own quilt.
I wasn't sure that I liked it, but it is growing on me!  The pattern is from Lori Holt at
A Bee in My Bonnet.  The borders are scrappy, on the top and bottom are 2 different
blues and on the sides are two different reds.  That doesn't show too well in the

Let quilting help you make someone smile!



Debi said...

This quilt is gorgeous and I hope you keep it.

Kyle said...

Your quilt is so bright and cheerful. The best part is you worked along with a friend. Great job!

dd2 said...

Wow - this quilt is so great! I thought I loved the coffee cups the best, but then I decided the mittens were the cutest, but then I changed my mind that the apples are so sweet! And, the cottages, too! Such a beautiful quilt!!!