QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Monday, November 17, 2014

A little of this, a little of that

Been working on several different things lately.  The first picture shows my first attempt at using
my Brother PE-150 embroidery machine.  What fun it is to watch the machine "build" the design!


This is a picture of my last Snowman in a series of snowmen for each month.  I did one each  month so didn't get tired of them.  Fun project!


This is a Buggy Barn pattern that a lady from my Tuesday Sit and Sew group had started and gave to me to finish for Project Linus. Silly old cows!!!!  She did 5 of them and I did four of them---so glad there weren't any more to do!!!!  Thanks so much JoAnn!!!!  I'm sure either a little boy or girl will like this one!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Let quilting help you make someone smile!
 
Jan

4 comments:

Terry said...

Oh my...I LOVE those cows! :0)

Allie said...

Those cows are wonderful! I used to love watching my embroidery machine stitch something out - but now I've gone back to loving hand embroidery more, lol. Maybe because I have such a small window of time where I can make noise at my house - everybody works different shifts and it seems like someone is always sleeping!

Allie said...

Forgot to say your snowman is SO CUTE!!!

pollyanna said...

You are always busy and happy and your projects show that :) I love the cows! So funny and any child will love that :) I also think your snowmen project is great. I have thought about doing a seasons wall hangings but just never get around to it. You are an inspiration :)